- I am a joint-training PhD student at University of Jyväskylä and Dalian University of Technology, working with Prof. Tapani Ristaniemi and Prof. Fengyu Cong. I am a member of SPWC lab and ASAP lab.
- I received my master’s degree from Associate Prof. Xiaofeng Gong at Dalian University of Technology. I obtained my bachelor’s degree from Shandong University, Weihai, advised by Associate Prof. Sumei Li.
- Matrix/Tensor decomposition/factorization
- Coupled/Linked/Joint tensor decomposition/factorization
- Tensor optimization with regularizations
- Blind Source Separation/Joint Blind Source Separation
- Applications including biomedical signal processing, machine/deep learning etc.
- [2019.11] Our journal paper “Group Analysis of Ongoing EEG Data Based on Fast Double-coupled Nonnegative Tensor Decomposition” is accepted by Journal of Neuroscience Methods (IF: 2.785).
- [2019.05] Our abstract paper “Fast Double-coupled Nonnegative Tensor Decomposition” is accepted by SPARS2019.
- [2019.04] One-year COMAS funding for my doctoral study from University of Jyväskylä.
- [2019.03] Our paper “Generalization of Linked Canonical Polyadic Tensor Decomposition for Group Analysis” is accepted by ISNN2019.
- [2019.02] Our paper “Fast Implementation of Double-Coupled Nonnegative Canonical Polyadic Decomposition” is accepted by ICASSP2019.
For more info
Last updated in Nov. 2019 by L.