- I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at the Affiliated Zhongshan Hospital in Dalian University and Dalian University of Technology, working with Jianlin Wu and Fengyu Cong. My research concentrates on the development of coupled matrix/tensor factorization and its applications in the joint analysis of multi-set medical data, such as CT or MRI.
- I earned the Ph.D. degree (software and communications engineering) at the Faculty of Information Technology, University of Jyväskylä, Finland in 2020, supervised by Tapani Ristaniemi and Fengyu Cong. My thesis was concerned with the coupled nonnegative matrix/tensor factorization in brain imaging data. I have also been a joint-training doctoral student in University of Jyväskylä and Dalian University of Technology since 2016.
- I received my master’s degree (signal and information processing) from Dalian University of Technology in 2015, supervised by Xiaofeng Gong. I obtained my bachelor’s degree (telecommunication engineering) from Shandong University, Weihai in 2012.
- Matrix/Tensor decomposition/factorization
- Coupled/Linked/Joint tensor decomposition/factorization
- Tensor optimization with regularizations
- Blind Source Separation/Joint Blind Source Separation
- Applications including biomedical signal processing, machine/deep learning etc.
- [2021.11] Our paper “Shared and Unshared Feature Extraction in Major Depression during Music Listening using Constrained Tensor Factorization” is accepted by Frontiers in Human Neuroscience（IF: 3.169）
- [2021.09] I joined Acar Evrim’s team in the Simula Research Laboratory as an external postdoctoral fellow. [link]
- [2021.09] Our paper “Identifying Oscillatory Hyperconnectivity and Hypoconnectivity Networks in Major Depression Using Coupled Tensor Decomposition” is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering (IF: 3.802)
- [2021.06] Our paper “One Dimensional Convolutional Neural Networks for Seizure Onset Detection Using Long-term Scalp and Intracranial EEG” is accepted by Neurocomputing（IF：5.719）
- [2021.03] I joined Jianlin Wu’s team at Affiliated Zhongshan Hospital in Dalian University as a postdoctoral fellow.
- [2020.12] I have successfully defended and completed my doctoral study at University of Jyväskylä.
- [2020.08] Our paper “Identifying Task-based Dynamic Functional Connectivity Using Tensor Decomposition” is accepted by ICONIP’20
- [2020.06] Our paper “Group Nonnegative Matrix Factorization with Sparse Regularization in Multi-set Data” is accepted by EUSIPCO2020.
- [2019.11] Our journal paper “Group Analysis of Ongoing EEG Data Based on Fast Double-coupled Nonnegative Tensor Decomposition” is accepted by Journal of Neuroscience Methods (IF: 2.785).
- [2019.05] Our abstract paper “Fast Double-coupled Nonnegative Tensor Decomposition” is accepted by SPARS2019.
- [2019.04] One-year COMAS funding for my doctoral study from University of Jyväskylä.
- [2019.03] Our paper “Generalization of Linked Canonical Polyadic Tensor Decomposition for Group Analysis” is accepted by ISNN2019.
- [2019.02] Our paper “Fast Implementation of Double-Coupled Nonnegative Canonical Polyadic Decomposition” is accepted by ICASSP2019.
For more info
Last updated in Jul. 2021 by L.